Maizy Elizabeth Gragg was born on Sunday, May 3rd, 2009 at 6:13 am. She weighed a wopping 8 lbs 5 oz and measured 19 inches long. I went into labor Saturday night around 11 and tried to pretend it wasn't the "real thing" but by 12:30 I knew I would not be going to sleep anytime soon. We arrived at the hospital at 3 am on May 3rd and Maizy was born about 3 hours later. I was able to pass on all pain meds and had a beautiful natural birth that was intense but very gratifying. Maizy came out screaming with her eyes open and was in perfect health. I could not have endured my labor and delivery without the loving support of Justin and my all knowing doula Marianna. Unfortunately, in the rush to leave for the hospital, I forgot my camera so I do not have any photos of Maizy's birth or any photos of her just after she was born (we do have video, thank goodness).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment