S
Sleeping angel (day 6)
Hannah holds Maizy for the first time (day 4)
They are beautiful little girls
"So this thing screams?" Hannah wonders
Crying hard (day 5)
Happy Baby
She loves her hands and occasionally finds her thumb
We brought Maizy home on Tuesday evening and Justin and I were sooo happy to be home with Hannah. From the moment Hannah met baby Maizy she has been very sweet with her and Hannah seems to be adjusting very well to having a little sister. She likes to watch when I change her diaper and runs to her when she hears her cry. She pats her head to show affection and brings her toys when she is awake in her chair or on the bed. I think Hannah will be an amazing big sister and I can't wait to see them grow up together.
No comments:
Post a Comment